Sunday, June 24, 2012

My new (&condensed) scrap area!

Back in 2009 I posted pictures of my scrap area that was built in the corner of our basement. As much as I loved it, and as much as I got accomplished down there, I couldn't handle the creepy crawlers that came with it! It got so bad that I stopped crafting altogether...how bad is that!? I begged and pleaded with the hubby about moving into a bigger and better house, one with three bedrooms so I could finally have my very own craft room. Well,that didn't fly. So instead, I moved our HUGE dresser out of our bedroom, and took over the corner of the room. It's very small, and cramped, but it's spider free and I think, cute. It's comfy and cozy, and perfect; I can still cook dinner while I craft, or keep an eye on Mikey. I'm in the center of it all! And it's my own colorful, sweet space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment